The following is a list of stuff I’d like to sell before moving. All of it is lightly used, and all of it hasn’t been used in a while, which is why I’m bothering to sell any of it. Photos and additional information available upon request.
- 28′ fiberglass extension ladder (paid $250, asking $200)
- 5500 watt gas generator (paid $659, asking $525)
- JVC stereo VCR (paid $289, asking $100)
- Technics component stereo (paid ~$800, asking $200)
- 40 watt x 4 channel tuner/amp w/ remote
- pair of 3 way, 12″ speakers
- dual cassette deck (both decks record)
- cd player
- turntable (SL-1200 motor)
- 2000 Nissan Xterra SE, 4WD. 116,000 miles. Dented rear passenger door (wife bumped a pole at the gas station) but otherwise in very good condition. New tires, timing belt/water pump/belts, all fluids changed. $6,500.
All prices negotiable, but note that I already know for instance what CarMax will give me for the Xterra, and I’m not planning on dumping stuff if I don’t get a decent price for them.